Essential Prep Package (with Resume Review)
Formerly called the Basic Prep: This service is designed for the applicant with an interview.
All consults are personalized based on client needs and conducted as one-on-one sessions via phone, video conference, or in-person. After all, your interview will be based on YOUR background and experience. Shouldn't your prep be too?
1. Two of our most popular books.
- Checklist for Success-A Pilot's Guide to a Successful Airline Interview
- Reporting Clear? A Pilot's Interview Guide to Background Checks and Presentation of Personal Background Check History both by Cheryl A. Cage
**If you have one or both of these books, we can substitute for another product.
2. Resume review:
- Applicants can submit one resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (application reviews are not included in this package) for review.
- Resume recommendations are made via phone or email. (Please note, we spend approximately one hour on your resume review.)
3. Three hours of one-on-one consultations:
- In order to obtain the most out of our time together, we ask you read both books prior to your initial interview preparation appointment.
- An initial two-hour interview prep session: mock interview, discussion of weaknesses, strengths, presentation of anomalies & paperwork, etc.
- A one hour follow up session: intended to answer any last minute questions, review areas of weaknesses noted during the initial prep, etc.
*Technical Prep Sessions are sold separately and can vary from airline to airline. Please visit https://www.cageconsulting.com/collections/technical-prep-services/products/technical-prep-loi-sbi-crm for more information on adding this service to your purchase.*
Total hours: 10 to 15 hours of self-study time which includes the workbooks and homework.
Total for services purchased separately: $646.00
Package price: $499.00 (you save $147.00)
Services valid until used, non-transferable, non-refundable, and cannot be prorated.