Pilot Interview Prep Live Webinar
Current state of the industry based on one flight departments recent comments:
- 1,500 current and qualified pilot applications on file.
- 400 to 500 pilots will be called for an interview.
- Only 100 to 150 of those interviewed will be hired.
Ask any pilot interviewer what makes for a "stand-out" applicant in this highly competitive market and you will quickly discover a similar response: “Pilots who are… Authentic, Transparent, Professional, Personable, and Prepared…will significantly increase their odds for receiving a CJO!”
We will be hosting two sessions in December. Click on a date below to sign up for a session that works for you!
Register for December 9, 2020, 10am MT Session
Register for December 21, 2020, 10am MT Session
There is more to a successful airline interview than just answering the HR questions!
Topics of discussion will include:
- Demystifying the Process: Why are they asking that?
- Discovering, Translating and Delivering Your Stories
- Addressing Problem Areas
- Common Mistakes and How to Avoid Them (application, paperwork)
- Sample Interview Questions
- Q&A to follow