Networking Resume (non-flying)
Although it is optimal for job seekers to have a specific, targeted resume for each (non-flying) job you apply for...we do understand that in the pilot world there may be many of your friends and colleagues asking for your resume to pass along to potential employers.
This consultation will result in a unique, individualized networking resume specifically designed for pilots in transition that can be used for general networking, introductory meetings, or for jobs where your friends may be walking your resume in.
- An initial one-on-one, consultation to discuss your transferable skill set (military and civilian), specifics of your intended job search and your employment/educational background.
- Homework: Based on your initial appointment, your consultant may request completion of additional documentation (sent via email) in order to create your networking resume.
- Each resume is created individually and specifically for our client.
- A one-on-one, follow-up consult will be scheduled to complete or enhance your final resume.
- The FINAL resume will be emailed to you in the form of a PDF and a Word doc so you can continue to update as needed.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please allow up to five business days for completion dependent on the applicant's ability to return homework and availability of schedule.
Refund Policy: Services are valid until void, non-transferable, non-refundable, and cannot be prorated.