Career Consulting: Skills Assessment & Job Search Strategies
During this one-on-one, hourly session, you and your consultant will discuss short-term and long-term job opportunities based on your skills assessment, ideas to enhance your skill level, and how to edit your resume for different positions.
Prior to your appointment please complete and provide to your consultant your (initially) completed:
- SKILLS ASSESSMENT WORKSHEET
- SELF EVALUATION CHECKLIST
- The names/professions of the people on your OPPORTUNITY LISTS
During this session you and your consultant will review and/or discuss the following items (these items are included but not limited to):
- Short-term and long-term job opportunities based on your skills assessment
- Brainstorming for additional skills for employment
- Ideas to enhance your skill level
- Enhancing your Opportunity Lists
- Uncovering other avenues for networking
- How to edit your resume for different positions
- A review of your basic approach to requesting information/job opportunities
- A review of your responses to initial interview questions concerning your pilot career, timeline of your availability, etc.
Refund Policy: Services are valid until used, are non-transferable, non-refundable, and cannot be prorated.