Breakdown of the Service
Your Personal Interview Consultant will assist you in how to clearly explain your experiences in any type of aviation interview. Our Interview Preparation Program is a multi-phase process:
Initial two-hour consult:
Initial consultations consist of a 45-minute mock interview followed by a complete critique of your responses, attitude, appearance, strengths/weaknesses, etc.
We help you:
- Understand the reasoning behind the pilot interviewing process.
- Become familiar with the roles of the people involved in the process.
- Gain an awareness of the most common interviewing mistakes.
- Help identify what life experiences (both positive and negative) best describe your individual personality.
- Learn how to discuss your life experiences in a complex yet concise manner.
- Practice your verbal delivery.
- Critique your physical appearance to ensure a professional impression.
- Organize and gather your paperwork, discuss areas of concern, background questions, areas surrounding logbooks and applications, etc.
- A homework package will be emailed to you after session one:
- Additional interview questions.
- Gathering additional paperwork.
- Creation of addendum, letters of explanation, etc.
- One-hour session consisting of
- Re-addressing areas of concerns and weaknesses from previous sessions.
- Discussing homework.
- Discussing and reviewing any documentation that you have gathered or created and address any questions or concerns that you have.
Service includes: One application review, one application re-review and one resume review. This service also includes a one-hour phone consult with our application specialist to discuss this one application's specific corrections, concerns, and questions. (Please note that we spend approximately four hours on each application which includes the one-hour phone consult.)
Additional application reviews can be requested for $199.00 per application.