Interview Preparation (non-flying)
So you landed a face-to-face interview! Congratulations! This means that you stood out, out of hundreds of resumes!
Your mind starts racing wondering "What questions can I expect?" or "How do I answer questions like..."
- Why are you looking for a job?
- What are your salary requirements?
- Give an example of when you were unable to meet a professional objective.
During these two, one-on-one consultations, your career consultant will help you to:
- Improve your overall professional presence.
- Gain awareness of common interviewing mistakes and how to avoid them.
- Understand the reasoning behind the interviewing process and gain perspective on the interview questions.
- Determine what personal and professional experiences best describe your personality.
- Practice delivering your responses in a clear and concise manner.
- Prepare you to effectively negotiate a job offer, compensation and salary.
By the end of this consultation you will not only have gained the professional edge but feel empowered by your new found confidence.
- Two-hours of personalized one-on-one consulting with one or our industry experts.
Refund Policy: Services are valid until used, non-transferable, non-refundable, and cannot be prorated.