Where Do I Start? An Introductory Job Search Discussion (non-flying)
If you are struggling to make decisions about what you should do now, we strongly encourage you to begin with this service.
Let's face it, these are confusing times. Whether you have been displaced and looking for replacement employment opportunities, are a career changer, or simply in need of supplemental income, now's the time to learn how to take those next steps.
During this personalized, one-on-one consult, your career coach will ask very specific questions about your situation:
- Are you currently employed?
- What industry or job titles are you targeting?
- What are your interests? What is your current skill set?
- Are you interested in contract, full or part-time work? Starting a business?
- Where are you in the job search process?
From this pointed one-hour discussion with one of our career experts, we will help you create opportunities to determine what options would be best suited for your situation. A more focused and efficient plan will yield the best results towards successfully discovering new opportunities.
Refund Policy: Services are valid until void, non-transferable, non-refundable, and cannot be prorated.