Complete Pilot Interview Prep Package
We have combined our most popular services into one affordable price.
All consults are personalized based on client needs and conducted as one-on-one sessions via phone, video conference, or in-person. After all, your interview will be based on your background and experience. Shouldn't your prep be too?
1. Two of our most popular books:
Checklist for Success: A Pilot's Guide to a Successful Airline Interview and Reporting Clear?: A Pilot's Interview Guide to Background Checks and Presentation of Personal History by Cheryl A. Cage ($50.00 VALUE, 8 TO 10 HOURS FOR SELF STUDY WORK). If you have one or both of these books, we can substitute one of the other products.
2. Application and resume review: Applicants can submit one application and one resume for review. There will be a one-hour phone consult plus one re-review of the original application submitted to us. (An application re-review must be completed within 45 days of the initial review or additional fees will be charged.) Additional applications do require an additional fee of $199.00 per application. ($339.00 VALUE. Please note that we spend approximately four to five hours on each application which includes the one-hour phone consult.)
3. Four hours of one-on-one consultations: Interview Prep (initial is a mandatory two hour session), and a follow-up (one hour) and your choice of one of the following; Job Fair Prep/Recruiting Event, Meet and Greet or Special/Career Concerns session ($596.00 VALUE)
*Technical Prep Sessions are sold separately.
Total hours: This will require 15 to 20 hours of self-study time which includes the workbooks and homework.
Services are valid until used, non-transferable, non-refundable, and cannot be prorated. In the event you are unsuccessful with your initial interview, a one hour complimentary consult can be requested to be used towards preparation of your next interview.
Total for services purchased separately: $985.00
Package price: $699.00 (you save $286.00)
Your Personal Interview Consultant will assist you in how to clearly explain your experiences in any type of aviation interview. Our Interview Preparation Program is a multi-phase process:
Initial two-hour consult:
Initial consultations consist of a 45-minute mock interview followed by a complete critique of your responses, attitude, appearance, strengths/weaknesses, etc.
We help you:
- Understand the reasoning behind the pilot interviewing process.
- Become familiar with the roles of the people involved in the process.
- Gain an awareness of the most common interviewing mistakes.
- Help identify what life experiences (both positive and negative) best describe your individual personality.
- Learn how to discuss your life experiences in a complex yet concise manner.
- Practice your verbal delivery.
- Critique your physical appearance to ensure a professional impression.
- Organize and gather your paperwork, discuss areas of concern, background questions, areas surrounding logbooks and applications, etc.
- A homework package will be emailed to you after session one:
- Additional interview questions.
- Gathering additional paperwork.
- Creation of addendum, letters of explanation, etc.
- One-hour session consisting of
- Re-addressing areas of concerns and weaknesses from previous sessions.
- Discussing homework.
- Discussing and reviewing any documentation that you have gathered or created and address any questions or concerns that you have.
1. Complete your purchase of the package online.
2. Email your resume and/or application to email@example.com.
3. Books will be shipped the same business day via USPS Priority Mail.
4. Once you receive the books, begin reading and completing the worksheets.
5. Schedule your appointments based on your needs and your time frame on the Scheduling page of our website.
6. Additional homework (if applicable) will be sent by your consultant following your initial session.