This on-demand video course will help the pilot present problem areas in a concise, non-defensive, and professional manner during their interview.
- The importance of ‘problem area’ information gathering (i.e., employer letters, employee files, FAA reports, driving records, court reports)
- How to organize your paperwork
- How to plan your verbal explanation of the problem area
- How to prepare for follow-up questions
- The importance of attitude and taking responsibility
You either have or are about to enlist the services of Cage Marshall Consulting. Before proceeding with this checkout, it is important that you read and understand our disclaimer and client confidentiality policies. These policies are put in place to protect our clients’ privacy, as well as our own intellectual and proprietary property.