Pilot Interview Prep Self Study Course
Please Note: While we do encourage this service for our waitlist participants, it is not a requirement to join the waitlist.
- Those with scheduled interview dates that will not be able to participate in our Pilot Interview Prep Consulting Package with one on one consulting prior to their interview.
- Those who are on our waitlist.
- Anyone else who would like to learn more about the interview prep process!
- If you have already purchased our Pilot Interview Prep Consulting package.
- If you are seeking individualized, one-on-one interview prep consultations with one of our professional consultants.
- If you have scheduled interview preparation services with us.
Please note: Those who purchase both Interview Prep Self Study Course and Pilot Interview Prep Package will receive a $99 credit towards the purchase of Pilot Interview Prep. This credit is only valid for 6 months from the original date of purchase of the Interview Prep Self Study Course.
INCLUDED STUDY GUIDES
- Checklist for Success: A Pilot's Guide to the Successful Airline Interview - The 'must read' guide for any pilot attending a professional pilot interview. Over 100,000 copies sold.
- Reporting Clear? - Research your background BEFORE your interviews! This book provides a step-by-step method of do-it-yourself background checks.
- Airline Pilot Technical Interviews - A study guide to instill confidence for a successful airline checkride or interview!
INCLUDED ON-DEMAND VIDEOS
- Building your Interview Foundation On-Demand Video - Our "Building Your Interview Foundation" Online Course is presented by Cage Marshall founder, Cheryl Cage. It is a four-part series and includes four separate videos packaged into a one-hour course. In the course, Cheryl discusses: Interview Enhancing Approaches, Types of Questions, Self-Evaluation, and Delivery of Your Stories. This course will help you develop a solid understanding of the pilot interviewing process.
- Discussing Problem Areas On-Demand Video - This on-demand video course will help the pilot present problem areas in a concise, non-defensive, and professional manner during their interview.
**PLEASE NOTE: Both print and digital study guides take 1-2 business days to be processed after purchase. Shipping is added during checkout.**