Military Transition Services
Making the transition from military to civilian flying is a big goal! To assist you in streamlining this journey, CMC has designed services to help you with career planning, application advice, understanding the world of civilian pilot interviews, and much, much more.
You will speak with one of our Military Transition Specialists to better understand your background, your goals, and your timeline. Additionally, we can address any questions you may have surrounding: transitioning, help with rushing a squadron, retirement, networking, to name a few.
Included in this service:
1. Three of our most popular books and access to pre-recorded webinar.
- Checklist for Success-A Pilot's Guide to a Successful Airline Interview and Reporting Clear? A Pilot's Interview Guide to Background Checks and Presentation of Personal Background Check History, both by Cheryl A. Cage
- The Military Pilot's Guide to Civilian Employment-A Transition Checklist by Christopher Rothe, Angie Marshall, Cheryl Cage
- Building Your Interview Foundation (pre-recorded webinar)
**If you have one of these books, we can substitute with another: Mental Math for Pilots or Airline Technical Prep-A Study Guide by Ronald McElroy**
2. Application review.
- Submit the application for the two airlines you wish to have reviewed. (Example: AA, DAL, FedEx, Southwest, etc.)
- Our consultants will critique your documents and contact you directly to schedule your one-hour consult to discuss suggested corrections. Please allow up 10 business days (three weeks).
- Resume review and development services sold separately.
3. Four hours of one-on-one consultations via phone / video.
- In order to obtain the most out of our time together, we ask that you read the books prior to your initial interview preparation appointment.
- An initial two-hour interview prep session: mock interview, discussion of weaknesses, strengths, presentation of anomalies & paperwork, etc.
- A one-hour follow up session: intended to answer any last minute questions, review areas of weaknesses noted during the initial prep, etc.
- Additional hour of consult can be used for: additional prep session, job fair/recruiting event, meet & greet prep, special concerns/career consult, etc.
- Technical Prep sold separately.
Total hours: 35 to 45 hours of self-study time which includes time spent reviewing and working through books and pre-recorded webinar, homework, and speaking with our Military Transition Specialist.
Discounted package price: $799.00 (you save $374.00)