Pre-Screening Interview (Virtual, Video or Phone)
As carriers adjust to the current hiring climate and alter their interview process, pre-screening video interviews (live, virtual or recorded) are becoming an increasingly important component to their selection process.
If you have an upcoming initial pre-screening video or virtual interview, now is the time to prepare for this highly important, time-limited opportunity.
This will be a one-hour one-on-one consult which will include discussions about:
- Telling your story/history
- How to concisely present your problem areas, weaknesses, strengths, etc.
- How to effectively and appropriately present your interest, motivation, career goals
- How to discuss potential behavioral based questions (TMAAT), etc.
- Discussion of event expectations
*This is to be used for initial video or virtual interview prep (ex: Allegiant, jetBlue, UPS, etc.) only. Not to be used as a substitute for our Pilot Interview Prep Package for complete interview preparation.
Refund Policy: Services are valid until used, non-transferable, non-refundable, and cannot be prorated.