Pilot Job Fair/Meet & Greet Prep (Virtual or In-Person)
That's how long you get to grab the attention of a recruiter/interviewer at a job fair or recruiting event. It seems almost unfair that you spend a lot of time & money, not to mention travel on your days off to get to your upcoming event, only to get about 30 seconds to make the impression that could change your career forever. Don't take this moment for granted...prepare! After all, success is when preparation meets opportunity. This is your opportunity to be seen!
This will be a one-on-one consult which will include discussions about:
- Your elevator speech
- Telling your story/history
- How to concisely present your problem areas, weaknesses, strengths, etc.
- How to effectively and appropriately present your interest, motivation, career goals
- How to discuss potential behavioral based questions (TMAAT), etc.
- Discussion of event expectations
Services are valid until used, non-transferable, non-refundable, and cannot be prorated.